Thursday, April 15, 2010

Night before closing

Hurray! Tomorrow is the big day! In less than 15 hours we will be signing our lives away and officially have a house. This weekend is packed too.
Tomorrow morning we close on the house, then have to get the water turned on and purchase the paint we want.
Saturday I'm going to the house with my friend and parents (Scott has to work) to paint. We have to get the three bedrooms painted and possibly part of the living room as there will be furniture put into those rooms that we cannot move at a later date to paint around.
Sunday we are getting a Budget truck to start collecting loose items. We have a couch and a bunch of garage items coming from Scott's sister's house, a dining room table we are purchasing from my boss, and my fish tank equipment.

This will definitely not be a weekend of resting, but that is just fine by me :)

I will try to get pictures up as we go about the painting process.

No comments:

Post a Comment