Saturday, May 15, 2010

And I'm back

So it turns out I'm pretty bad at keeping a blog updated, woops!

We have been in the house for about 3 weeks now, although it just now hit me that this is ours. Our neighbors that we have met so far have been wonderful, and I've met most of the dogs.
In the past few weeks we have built a veggie garden (which is already growing many plants!), put in flowers, mulched around the trees and mowed about 15 times. We are mostly unpacked now and just starting to get organized. Today we managed to get a lot of little things done, along with getting all of our door locks changed (finally!).

We also saw a hot air balloon fly over our house today, random, but very fun to see.

I will try to upload some pictures of our progress tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment