Friday, August 9, 2013

A calmer version of me

Okay, so here's the deal. I wrote a post, and then decided against posting it. Now that the craziness has been transferred to a post that will never be published, I can write a more logical one.

I am tired. I am upset. I am so done with picking up the pieces all the damn time. And I'm not doing it anymore. I'm not.

All week my husband has felt like crap because he isn't controlling his diabetes at all and it's wearing him out. I have lost all sympathy for him because he doesn't even try to control it, so as far as I'm concerned, it's his own fault.

But this means he is sleeping ALL THE TIME and that leaves me to pick up the pieces with the kid and the animals and the house and every other thing that needs to be done. I just cannot do it anymore.

As I do, I am making a list. Because everything is better and easier to deal with when in list form, right?

1) Make a list - check!
2) Hang up shelves for Dvds. They are currently stacked on our fireplace top, which is in my direct line of view every time I'm downstairs and they are slowly driving me nuts.
3) Do a serious weeding of K's toys and books. Chica has too much stuff, and some of it HAS to go away because I spend too much time picking it up (She does try to help me, but she's 2)
4) Do a serious weeding of all of my stuff. I too have too much stuff and it's slowly suffocating me
5) Take 10 minutes a day to work-out. Even if it's doing jumping jacks, or pushups, or crunches, do something. I feel better when I do something, I just forget that when I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment