Friday, July 6, 2012

Week 1 - part 2

Ta da! 

I removed the bookcase and am going to hang up the poster (it's been sitting behind the china cabinet forever). My dad is working to build me a three story laundry bin, which will then be labeled "Mom" "Dad" "Bug" and the clean laundry will get sorted into the bins. I will take care of mine and Bugs and my husband gets to put his own laundry away (woot). 

 

I cleaned off the drying rack and restacked the shoes (oh, and painted! It's so nice and cheery in there now) 

 

Cleaned up the bathroom side (with new painted wall. FYI painting around toilets sucks) 

 

And the laundry side. I bought the colored containers at Wal-Mart for $3. Blue has our Tide ColdWater solution and green has the Free and Clear I use for Bug's cloth diapers. They just look so much nicer than the bottles themselves and I can clearly see when they are running out. Not like those pesky bottles where I think it's running out, then buy a replacement bottle, then go for another 6 months. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment