Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Status update

I have to say, so far things are going well! I don't know if it is my change in outlook, the spring weather (because we all know winter makes everyone a bit more testy), or the fact that the kiddo is finally sleeping in 7 hour increments (I'm sure that getting sleep in 2 hour snatches has nothing to do with being in a bad mindset), but I feel much better with life. Daily life is still the constant struggle as far as the motions, and I do have to work at it to stay positive, but it is coming easier to me. I am able to accept that my husband coming home hours late just means he got wrapped up in work, and not wonder if he is avoiding me. I'm able to wake up and have breakfast without being annoyed that it's always me who has to wake up with the kid. It's a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment