Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bought the crib.

Well, we have officially made our first baby purchase! We ended up going with the Graco Lauren convertible crib in Cherry finish. We got it for only $140 including taxes with free shipping thanks to the "ship to store" offer that Wal-Mart has going on. I've also been looking at a lot of bedding lately so we will probably start getting that.

I suppose we should work on the nursery before getting a lot of this taken care of though. I cleaned out the closet in the old nursery/now sewing room so tomorrow I'm going to start moving what I can over and sorting through all of the stuff in the now sewing room/will be nursery so that we can start getting everything situated.

I'm also a bit in shock to realize that my birthday is only 8 days away! When on earth did March roll around?

No comments:

Post a Comment