Monday, February 21, 2011

Product Ideas

So many little things needed for a less than 20 pound human! I've had my eye on a couple of cribs and need to decide soon so we can order one and be sure it gets here in time!

The first is the Canton 4-in-1 convertable crib in espresso from Target. The price is great at under $300, the reviews I've found were positive, and I love the smooth curves.

I also love the Graco Lauren collection that I found at ToysRUs. Also a convertible the Graco Lauren classic has the same espresso/walnut color that I love and is about $100 cheaper which you can't beat. Also had great reviews and is available for in store pick up. The version they have on display at my local store has smooth curves verses the straight edge in the online image.

I also got really excited in ToysRUs when I saw the Fisher Price Space Saver Chair. We were playing with the display at the store and it seemed really sturdy and easy to use. I also liked how it could recline further back and be another seat for the baby even before they start eating firmer food. I also like the idea that it can be used on any chair so we could bring it to restaurants or to our relatives houses without having to drag around an entire chair unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment