Sunday, June 5, 2011

A bit of me

Here is my AW/transformation post, split into 2 posts because after manipulating the pictures I realized this is taking FOREVER!! It's amazing to look at the pictures from early on because I remember feeling just absolutely huge, whereas now I feel a bit awkward but not huge, even though I really am getting gigantic this late in the pregnancy. I'm also amazed to look back at the early pictures because I was really a lot thinner than I gave myself credit for! I had huge self esteem issues before the pregnancy and never though I was hot, or beautiful, or sexy. There was also something else to fix with my body. Since I became pregnant I love my body.







Weeks 8 through 11









Weeks 12 through 16



















Weeks 17 through 22




Weeks 23 through 27




No comments:

Post a Comment