Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Yum potatoes!

Last night was a good combination dinner night. We had some awesome GF battered fish the night before thanks to my husband, and had a few filets left over. While Kaylee was down for a nap I was able to quarter an acorn squash and cook it (400 degrees for 40 min with 1" water in the pan) and also popped 2 baking potatoes into the oven.

Once they were done I pulled out the squash and added some brown sugar, then set to making my potatoes even yummier.

First I cut each potato in half. Then scooped out the flesh from the middle and put it into a small bowl. I mashed that up and added about 1 tbs of sour cream, some chopped bacon, chopped green onion, and a little bit of cheddar cheese. Mix well and put back into potato, then back into the oven for 15 minutes. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment