Sunday, May 19, 2013

More summer projects

More summer projects! These ones will hopefully not take as long as the room, and I have less pretty pictures to show now, but will show later!

Railings for the front step. Yep, we need these now. Not only is it apparently a violation of county code to not have them (oops, yet our house is 13 years old?) but Bug loves to chalk at the doorway and sit and wait for Scott to come home. So we need to make railings to keep her from absent-mindedly falling off the 3' drop into the holly bush, or onto the driveway.

Clean out the garage - My husband sold his Ninja about a month ago, so there is now a ton of space in the garage. Now I just have to go through and organize and clean it all! It has to happen sooner than later since Kaylee can reach almost all of the garage surfaces, so we can no longer just toss tools, paint cans, etc. on top of the current surfaces. It's going to be a lot of sorting, donating (do you really need more than 5 Philip's Screwdrivers of the same size?), and organizing.

Make the yard pretty - I always want to do this in Spring, and by the time I have time it's scorching outside. But, I'm going to at least create the garden space so that next Spring I can just pop everything in and be good to go. I've done a lot already (I'll try to remember to take pics and do another post), but there's still a bit to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment