Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dogwood house - building a kitchen

February :
Ok now, where were we?
Ah, so we discover that there is no possible way for us to purchase this house without an existing kitchen. The selling bank (who I now curse daily) is not willing to put in a kitchen prior to selling the house. So we are sunk.

The bank is now accepting cash offers only on the house, and have dropped the price of the house to $130,000.

Enter : SuperRealtor! Our agent tells us that he is willing to put a cash offer on the house, put it a kitchen, then sell it to us for the original asking price we had put down for the completed house. We bring in Scott's sister who works with Real Estate Law to make sure every thing is kosher. We send in this offer and cross our fingers for a miracle.

Now, by this point I'm getting even more and more emotional. Conceiving is not working, my poor dog is getting older, and I'm starting to feel useless. Katie's joints are to the point where she cannot get down the apartment steps on her own, and she is too heavy for me to carry her. So I can't make a baby, I can't get a house, and I can't even take my dog out to pee. Not a high point.

No comments:

Post a Comment